Twist Box - A Seasonal Subscription Box

Twist box is a brand new seasonal subscription box. Each box is filled with about 6-8 full sized beauty products and accesso ries with a sea...

Twist box is a brand new seasonal subscription box. Each box is filled with about 6-8 full sized beauty products and accessories with a seasonal theme. The box would provide them with a variety of things to try (most of which being full sized) that maybe they hadn’t heard of, or always wanted to try, without the person even having to go out of their house. Each box costs $60 which will always be under half of the value of the box.

Buy yours here: http://twistbox.bigcartel.com/product/winter-box
subscription box first photos 001 subscription box first photos 003 subscription box first photos 004 subscription box first photos 005

I believe in self-confidence, kindness, and community. With my company I plan to help provide some self-confidence and happiness to my costumers. People who know me, know that, along with many other things, I love makeup, mail, shopping, and giving gifts. One day during my senior year of high school I decided that I wanted to combine those four things and turn it into a seasonal subscription box. I decided on a seasonal box instead of a monthly box that way I could add more full sized products and that way I would have more freedom and could make each box the best that it could be. The product is a box that goes out four times a year, one each season, with mostly full sized products inside. The products inside include things such as bath bombs and supplies, make up, jewelry, skin care, small decor or stationary, and more. The focus of each box is on the season. The box includes around five to seven full sized items. The box would sell for about $60. The box provides them with a variety of things to try (most of which being full sized) that maybe you hadn’t heard of, or always wanted to try, without you even having to go out of your house.

Buy yours here: http://twistbox.bigcartel.com/

I am so proud of my new subscription box. I have put all of my energy, sweat, tears, and heart into this box. I hope you buy it and love it as much as I do.
Buy yours here: http://twistbox.bigcartel.com/

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images